Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sarah Thunder's World Travels: Buckingham Palace

By: Sarah Thunder
     Hi, everyone! Sarah Thunder here, with an all-new travel journal! Andrew won't be writing in here for awhile (he's busy at the moment, and might not be writing until late July, which would be his review for Transformers: The Ride - 3-D at Universal Studios Hollywood), so I've decided to add my own travels here! Let's get started!
     Right now, I'm on the set for Johnny Thunder and the Wisdom of the Ancients. In particular, we're outside Buckingham Palace in the heart of London! It's so peaceful here, with the gardens and wildlife, especially now that filming is done here. However, we were a little late on heading to the next set, so my partner Lance Spears had to ask for directions. In hindsight, I think he may have asked the wrong person!
     However, we were able to get directions from a tourist, so we're now off to the next movie set! Right now, we're getting ready for the next scene. Unfortunately, we can't provide photos from the actual set during shooting until after the film comes out, since the film is currently strictly confidential. In fact, the film is so secret, people who aren't involved with the film's development aren't allowed anywhere near the set.
     Well, that's it for today. I plan on doing another entry for London in general, but until then, happy travels!
     P.S. I heard that Andrew is supposed to be putting up pictures of Cars Land at Disney California Adventure sometime soon. I haven't experienced it yet (after all, I am in London), but from what I've heard, it sounds like a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment